Sunday, February 14, 2010

What a LAZY weekend I have had!!











Well, the snow came.. and is still here (just a lil bit) in my yard! I haven't left my house in 2 days because to get to my car.. is just an accident waiting to happen on my part! But, today was Valentine's day and the hubby and I had plans to go to Ikea, see a movie, and have dinner. Instead.. what we found ourselves doing was sleeping in til 10, lounging around, and getting a pizza for dinner! I did, however, get some BEAUTIFUL roses and an Orchid. It has been a quiet weekend and I have enjoyed it so much!! But... I do miss my girls.. atleast they got snow at their Nana and Paw Paw's so they didn't miss it here and Miss Mack built her very first snowman!! Looking at the pic I would say she had a blast.. Miss Em built one as well with her cousins.. looks like she had fun too! :) I hope everyone had as nice of a relaxing weekend as I did!! Hopefully we don't get more snow tonight so I can make my trip to Hobby Lobby!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment