Thursday, February 11, 2010

New to blogging!


My reasons for NEVER getting anything done! ;)

Hello there! Ughhh... I don't know where to start. My name is Samantha and I am a stay at home mommy to 2 beautiful girls... EmmaLee is 7 and Miss Mackenzie just turned 3 on Dec. 30th. I babysit a sweet lil boy named Blake (almost 2) and another boy named Connor (8). I teach a Sunday school class of 4 yr olds who always have something new to share each Sunday! Needless to say I stay very busy and really and truly only have one full day for myself. But I wouldn't change a thing about my life. My husband (Paul) is the IT director for an environmental company located in downtown ATL. He's a hard working man, provider, father, and husband.. I am TRUELY blessed to have such a wonderful man love me faults and all. I have been reading a few blogs.. and every one of them I have came across are stay @ home mom's who seem to get alot done (craft wise) I seem to always wonder and want to do, but never find the time.. soo.. my goal with starting this blog.. is to try new things and do more. I would really love to be able to make really neat things with all the stuff I always find on sale.. So, I am gonna find time and make it happen and post about my journey with my projects and post about reason's I didn't get a chance to do a craft! LOL! Remember.. I have 2 lil ones alllll day who keep me hopping! So, we shall see how this challenge goes! Wish me LUCK! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment